Sunday, July 22, 2012

Teacher Binders && a Freebie!

My Goal: Be organized & ready for the start of the school year!


First we have my "Kindergarten" binder - I put all my K Common Core standards in here (including the resources I got from a CCS workshop I went to), district curriculum calendars, math cycle assessments, and report card info in this one.  Hopefully this will keep me sane this year and I won't panic looking for the various forms that I just seemed to throw into a folder last year.



Next - we have my 2012-2013 teacher binder. I found these cute printables for F-R-E-E at Classroom Freebies Too.  There are a few different color options to choose from. I went with the green and blue set which you can get here. The sets include - binder tabs, calendar, binder cover, section covers, etc. I only set up a couple of the sections that were included.  Here is what my binder looks like so far.

Front Cover

Calendar Section

Lesson Plan Section

Student Info Section

The past two years I had a separate binder for student info sheets and it was such a hassel switching back and forth when I needed to. I figured I'd eliminate the extra step and include it in this binder which will always be on my desk and open! 

The Last Section (so far) - Meeting Notes


It is a really cute binder set and if you are looking for one I recommend picking one of the sets up! They are cute and the best part F-R-E-E!! 


Speaking of free, I decided to throw a little freebie into this post! Nothing too special  but it is a very important form!  

Student Info Sheet

Last but not least, I'd like to thank those of you who stopped by, followed me, and left comments for me! I really appreciate it and love hearing from other teachers. Thanks a bunch! It made my day :)

4 comments:

  1. Your binders came out so nice. I really need to get going and do something like that. Found your blog through the newbie blog hop. Glad to be following.:)

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the 2012-2013 cover page, did you make that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I did not make it. You can find it here.

      http://theresourseroom.blogspot.com/2012/07/binder-covers.html

      Delete